As the nation’s largest Restaurant Week, dineLA has literally hundreds of options to choose from. From January 19 – February 1st, over 300 bistros, izakayas, steakhouses, cafes, grills and more will be offering special pre fixe menus at lunch or dinner, giving Angelenos a great deal on new spots and old favorites alike.
Having so many options to choose from can be a little overwhelming, but don’t worry – as your digital concierge Reserve is here to help. Below are our top ten picks for dineLA – plus a bonus!
- Abigaile (American cuisine, Hermosa Beach)
- Día de Campo (Mexican cuisine, Hermosa Beach)
- Lucques (Californian cuisine, West Hollywood)
- Lukshon (Asian cuisine, Culver City)
- Picca (Peruvian cuisine, Pico-Robertson)
- Scratch|Bar (Contemporary American cuisine, Beverly Hills)
- Sotto (Italian cuisine, Pico-Robertson)
- The Church Key (American cuisine, West Hollywood)
- The Gadarene Swine (American cuisine, Studio City)
- The Little Door (French cuisine, Beverly Grove)
- Wildcraft (Italian cuisine, Culver City)
As your concierge, we’re not only here to help you figure out where to go, but to get you seated, make sure you have a great time and handle the check seamlessly at the end of the meal. Just open the app, place your request and we’ll be happy to help.
Drew Shepard, Reserve LA